Jumat, 04 Januari 2008

The Man Who Sold The World

We passed upon the stair, we spoke on was and whenAlthough I wasn't there, he said I was his
friendWhich came as some surprise I spoke into his eyesI thought you died alone, a long long
time ago
Oh no, not mewe never lost controlYou're face to faceWith the Man who Sold the World
I laughed and shook his hand, made my way back homeI searched for farm to land, for years and years I roamedI gazed a gazless stare ,we walked a million hillsI must have died alone, a long long time ago
Who knows? not meI never lost controlYou're face to faceWith the Man who Sold the World
Who knows? not meWe never lost controlYou're face to faceWith the Man who Sold the World

dicuplik dari lirik lagu NIRVANA

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hehehehhe...

i like this song....

^_^